Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!

2009!

So what is the latest and greatest? Well, the girls and I have been especially busy these days-- Dad is out to sea so we have had our hands full. Thank heaven he comes home at the end of the week. I'm not used to this single parent stuff!

We all had a wonderful holiday...as you can see in the posts below. We're slowly but surely getting back into the groove of things. That two weeks off seemed like forever! Actually, it was more like three weeks off because Miss Nicole missed a week of school with a bad stomach. She was SICK! She lost 3 lbs and we all know she didn't have those to lose. She now weighs 1 lb less than Aubrey. Haha!

Aubrey just had her ENT check-up. She's down a tube! Her left one is no longer in the ear drum...it's chillin in the canal in some wax. They say it should fall out on it's own. And if she starts getting infections in that ear they will consider putting another one in. If not, in a year or so they will remove the other one as well. I'm just thankful it didn't fall out of the other ear...the one that the bulk of her ear infections were in.

I started school yesterday! One class- haha! I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing. It's friggin expensive!!! If we don't win the lottery it is going to be slow going at these prices!

I'll be back in a month or so after we take the girls on a ski trip with cousin Madeline. They have never been so it should be interesting! I am going to predict that Aubrey will love it and Nicole will be scared to death. Haha!

I wish you all a Happy & Healthy New Year!!! Miss you!

GO STEELERS!

No comments: