Sunday, October 12, 2008

The latest

We've had a busy month since school started!!!!

I keep meaning to update y'all on Miss Aubrey since her surgery. There really hasn't been much to speak of because she is doing absolutely great. I swear we used to be at the damn clinic once a month with her for something. I think we've been maybe twice since May with one of those times being for a school physical. I am so glad we got the doctors to do the surgery!!! Anyway, like I said, I keep meaning to tell you guys how wonderful the experience since the surgery has been. We would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Nicole is loving kindergarten and the bus. We just got our first progress report and she got all S's and O's. We are due for parent/ teacher conference sometime in November.

Aubrey is loving school this year too. I don't have to sneak out of the class like I had to all last year. She tells me good-bye and gives me a kiss- it's great!

We are heading to Pittsburgh at the end of the month! We're going up to attend Grandma Beardsley's 80th bday party and it happens to fall on the day after Halloween. I'm a little sad that we won't be here for all the festivities that we enjoy every year with Madeline and fam, but we'll be here next year! And Nicole will get to trick-or-treat with her boyfriend/ cousin Mitchell so she's very excited!

There's quite a few posts below letting you know what we've been up to! Enjoy them :)

That's the latest from here. We love & miss you all!!!

Kerri

No comments: