Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aubrey

My baby is almost 3!!!

Aubrey started preschool last week and did way better than I thought she would. Last year I think I had to pick her up on more than one occasion because she wouldn't stop crying. This year? Forget it...she loves it! This will be our first year experiencing the whole age thing-- she's the youngest in her class, just under the cutoff date of 9/30. So while everyone else in class is 3 turning 4, she's just 2 turning 3. I'm anxious to see how she does. I actually think she'll do fine. It will be nice to hear what the teachers have to say at our parent/ teacher conference in November.

Aub got to go to dance last week and she had a blast! The first thing she said when she came out of class was "I want to dance again!". Too cute!

Anyway, we are celebrating her birthday in a couple of weeks with a tinkerbelle party once Mike gets home from Mississippi. We are having it the same day as Nicole's first soccer game-- fun day!!!

No comments: