Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So, ya

Another week done and over with!

What can I say? It was a long one!

Still no cat. All we can hope is she found another family to live with and that she's safe & warm somewhere.

Nicole had her Thanksgiving feast at school yesterday. We signed up to bring in the pumpkin pie & cool whip. Mrs. Tinker said none of the kids really liked it-- little snots! :) Nicole was a little upset that I didn't join her for her feast until I reminded her that Aubrey would have had to come and she might not have been very fun- haha!

Mike isn't having too good of a time lately. Acutally, I take that back, he feels better today. His back went out on Monday..... I swear he has had the worst luck health wise this year. I think he had the stomach flu twice, one time so bad he had to get an iv. He pretty much sat in medical for two days. And now this back thing. It's was so bad they prescribed him hard core narcotics. Then the poor dude calls me from work yesterday and says he has a flat tire! I had to bring him a jack and he refused to let me change it--- you should have seen him with his gimped up back trying to get the tire changed! Like I said though, he's better today, which is good since we leave tomorrow.

Yep, we're off to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving. Opted to leave tomorrow since Mike is working today and both of the girls have school. We'll stay til next Wednesday. We're pretty excited because my favorite father-in-law scored us tickets to the Steeler game on Monday- high five!

Anyway, we hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Safe travels to those of you that are hitting the road!

Miss & love you all!


No comments: